Monday, December 1, 2008

All because two people fell in love!!

It's been quite some time since my parents had all of us home for anything, let alone Thanksgiving. There are 10 family members missing from this photo not able to attend for various reasons, the farthest one away would be Kyle who is serving in Iraq, his new bride Tara is the newest member of our family (back row in white). After dad gave a blessing on the food he had us go around the room and say something we were thankful for. I'm so thankful for my family!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad I got to finally meet you and your family! I had fun being around everyone. I hope we can all g et together again soon!

Ross and Sherry said...

We had a lot of fun getting together. I'm so lucky to have a new wonderful extended family!!